Interested in visiting Venice, but want to get a quick glance at where to start your journey?
Venice is a city that has over 117 small islands, 150 canals flowing through the city centre and over 400 foot bridges. Each and every one will have you grabbing for your camera. However, finding a quality meal or a local pub can be hard to find in this labyrinth. That is why Travel for Rookies has decided to give you a break providing you with a free pocket guide (yes, that’s right! a free download!)
This pocket guide includes:
- Getting There – By Bus, Train, or Taxi to Venice’s historical center
- Useful Info – Telephone numbers for emergencies or main embassies
- Cheap Eats & Drinks – Places to get some local grub and Veneto wines
- Don’t Miss – Historic Venice’s Main Attractions
- Useful phrases – Do as the locals do and that means saying a word or two in Italian.
- When to Go – A month-by-month list of festivities in Venice
- Waterbus Lines – Both main waterbus stops along the Grand Canal
- and more…
Instructions for Double-Sided Printing:
1. Print out page 1.
2. Flip that first printed page and insert it properly back into the feeder of your printer.
3. Print page 2 and confirm that it aligned how you like.
4. Fold it into your pocket and off you go!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to download the free pocket guide!
(You’ll notice the link will take you to a FREE checkout page where you simply click on “Checkout” to continue with the download process.)
Or if you prefer to have the FULL version of Venice for Rookies (171 pages), then click here.
Our gift to you.